The United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan (USEFP) is now accepting applications for the 2020 Fulbright Scholar Program till October 09, 2019.
This program funds up to 12 months of lectureship, post-doctoral research, or a combination of the two at a U.S. college or university.
Applicants must have held their Ph.D. or terminal degree for at least two years.
Fulbright scholars are expected to make a significant contribution to Pakistan’s development and share their U.S. experiences with students, colleagues and community groups in Pakistan.
The grant funds airfare, an incidental research allowance, a living stipend and health insurance. USEFP will assist with visa application process.
- Tentative Announcement: Summer
- Duration: Maximum of 12 months
- Grantees start work: Fall next year
USEFP Scholar Program Criteria:
- Scholars, professionals and artists from all disciplines are welcome to apply, with the exception of clinical medicine.
- Every applicant must either hold Ph.D. or terminal degree in his/her field.
- Candidates will have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- They will have a clear and well-formulated proposal about what they would like to accomplish in the U.S. and how it relates to their work in Pakistan.
- The proposal is the most important single portion of the application.
- People applying for the lectureship must have demonstrated ability to teach in a university setting.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: VISIT