The Pentagon officially releases videos showing UFOs

CNN reports that the Pentagon officially released three short videos showing unidentified aerial phenomena. The private company To The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences.

co-founded by Blink-182 member Tom Delonge — initially leaked the clips between December 2017 and March 2018, but the footage has been in circulation since 2007.

One video was recorded in 2004 and the other two were filmed in 2015. Each clip shows infrared footage of rapidly moving unidentified flying objects. Baffled service members audibly react in astonishment in two of the clips, one person even wondering if the object is a drone. A pilot who witnessed one of the incidents in 2004, spoke with CNN about what he saw. 

“As I got close to it… it rapidly accelerated to the south and disappeared in less than two seconds,” retired US Navy pilot David Fravor told CNN in 2017. “This was extremely abrupt, like a ping pong ball, bouncing off a wall. It would hit and go the other way.”

The Navy acknowledged the videos last September but officially released them on April 27. 

“In order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the video,” Pentagon spokesperson Sue Gough said in a statement, according to CNN. 

Gough said the videos do not compromise any subsequent investigations of military air space invasions by unidentified aerial phenomena. 

Sen. Harry Reid of Nevada previously launched a Pentagon program to study unidentified flying objects. It lasted from 2007 and ended in 2012 due to funding priorities. The former head of the program, Luis Elizondo, who resigned in protest of the project’s secrecy, told CNN he believes there is compelling evidence of extraterrestrial life. 

Originally Publish at: https://www.yahoo.com/

Leave a Reply