Want to Fix or upgrade your computer? Why give bucks to dummies. Let’s do it by yourself.
When you are fixing or upgrading your PC’s the first thing you need to do is to remove the computer case, then taking out all the parts and adding or fixing the parts you need. There are different type of Computer Cases, it depends which type of it you want to change.
Follow the following steps to remove the computer case:
- If you have your computer on, make sure to turn off the CPU, monitor and other peripherals. Make sure everything that attached to computer is unplugged and turned off. It’ll be easy to move your computer around.
- Unplug the power supply from the back of your PC, too.
- Remove the screws from your PC’s back or outside edges. several PCs use 2 giant thumb screws on one edge. Others use Phillips head screws. Some new models have sides that merely flip down after you depress a unleash.
- Remove the Computer cover or side panel. On some computers, the cover slides toward the front; others come out the back. You need to try hard for removing it.
- While the Computer case is off, take your computer outside and use a can of compressed air to blow out all the dust from inside. Clean away the dust balls clinging to any outside vents, as well.
For Replacing the case use the reverse step.
Technology Times Web team handles all matters relevant to website posting and management.