Technology Times is the first ever newspaper of Pakistan in the field of Science and Technology. Not only limited to one or two sectors but addressing the whole scenario of country's technological development either it's in Information Technology, Telecom, Agriculture, Environment, Higher Education or Energy.
Technology Times aspires to play a critical role to communicate, to a broad audience in Pakistan. The publication's goal is to report the most compelling problems at the forefront of Science & Technology. It had been observed in many countries that the telecom sector developed ahead of the IT sector. World has become a global village and telecom sector has emerged as a fast growing industry during past few years and now Pakistan is promising as one of the most progressive country where the number of mobile phone subscribers has reached 100 million. To remain competitive, the country's businesses must adopt latest technologies, which provide quality controls and operational efficiencies.
The three main objectives of weekly newspaper Technology Times are (1) to disseminate information among masses; (2) projection of Pakistani scientists and entrepreneurs; and the most important (3) development of academia industrial liaisons in Pakistan.
Every issue of Technology Times comes packed with technology news, reviews, interviews and comprehensive features mainly in Agriculture, Biotechnology, Information Technology, Environment & Climate change and Energy & Higher Education sector, but this is not the limit.
As the only print media in the field of Science & Technology (S&T); Technology Times is targeting 20,000 copies every week on a regular basis and additional 5,000 copies for supplements. Technology Times is getting more than 80,000 hits per day on its website www.technologytimes.pk. You will appreciate that Technology Times proactively leverages knowledge and insights from executives and decision makers, who knows scientific and technological issues that need to be addressed; the technology reporting that must happen; and the answers that must be delivered. It is the realization of this core need to inform that really allows Technology Times to differentiate itself from other publications. Technology Times delivers on complimentary basis to a large audience; decision makers and policy authors all through the public and private sector & weekly growing thousands of email shoot every Monday morning for Technology Times e-paper, please visit us www.TechnologyTimes.pk Technology Times is widely circulated to organizations / institutions i.e. universities, research organizations, academies and available on the major book stores/stall of more than 50 cities in Pakistan. With our hard work we are targeting 130 universities all across Pakistan in which the input of the students is to be updated their status with latest information about modern technologies. Greater attention is also being paid towards the youth for progression in the knowledge of latest technologies. Our website www.technologytimes.pk is an ideal complement to the newspaper. In addition to hosting the database of all our issues, it provides an interactive way to connect to the vibrant and wide-ranging technical community in the country.
• Official Media Partner Microsoft Pakistan.
• ITCN Asia Official Supporting Newspaper
• Pakistan Web Awards Official Media Partner
• Certified Newspaper by ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulation Pakistan 10,000 Print Copy)
• Connect IT Karachi Official Media Partner
• Official Media Partner Food & Technology Exhibition AFTECH.
• Official Media Partner of POGE.
• Official Media Partner Pakistan Science Foundation.
• Official Media Partner of ITIFASIA
• International Exhibition for Alternative Energy & Energy Efficiency
1. Pakistan Telecommunication Company (PTCL)
2. China Mobile (ZONG)
3. Mobilink Infinity
4. Techaccess Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
5. Relacom Pakistan (Private) Limited
6. Microsoft Corporation
7. Myson Engineering Systems
8. Jaffer Brothers (Private) Limited
9. Universal Service Fund (USF)
10. Hospex Consulting Services
11. Infotech (Pvt) Ltd
12. KHL (Pvt) Ltd
13. Pakistan Science Foundation
14. Nokia Siemens Network (NSN)
15. Pakistan Mobile Communication Limited (Mobilink)
16. Central Asian Cellular Forum
17. New Horizon
18. Wi-Tribe Pakistan
19. Global Solutions Network Pakistan
20. DELL Pakistan
21. Hewlett-Packard Pakistan (HP)
22. Alcatel -Lucent Pakistan Limited
23. National Engineers (pvt) Ltd
24. Teradata Pakistan
25. Sira Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd
26. Catkin Engineering Services
27. Comsats Interment Services
28. NetSol Technology (Pvt) Ltd
29. Sina Institute of Networks & Aesthetics
30. Akhter Soler Limited
31. Preston University
32. Alternate Gear
33. Murree Brewery
34. Integrated Solutions
35. Primer Cable
36. Elektro Control Industries
37. Sharif International
38. Teralight (Pvt) Ltd
39. Comcept (Pvt) Ltd
40. SRE Solution
41. ATS Engineering
42. Schneider Electric UAE (APC)
44. National ICT R&D Fund
45. Pak Datacom Ltd
46. Ministry of Environment (Ozone Cell)
47. International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences
48. Pakistan software Export Board (PSEB)
49. Wateen Telecom
50. MH9 Solution
51. TF Pipes
52. Habib Bank Limited
53. Ripha International University
55. Viper Technology (Pvt) Ltd
56. Silicon Technologies
57. Hamdard Laboratories